Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sun Shaq's art of War (part 2)

The thing I find amusing in all of this is that the *exact same* people who say the Suns can't win with their style, are the same people who are criticizing this move. It doesn't seem as if any of those folks have actually watched a Suns game this season.

I'm more enthusiastic about this deal today than I was yesterday.

Shaq *will* bring order and fun back to the locker room, because despite his ego he was always a good locker room presence (as opposed to, say Kobe, before this year)

This team is more balanced than before, with people playing their natural position, and with Shaq to cover for him, Amare's defense will improve. All I can say is I'm looking forward to the Nash/Shaq pick & roll.

Shaq to Nash: "I won't let you down".
I believe him.

No comments: